Aryacell Telecommunications Development (Pvt) is the second largest fiber optic network company in Iran that owns 22000 Km fiber optic network in the country.
The company’s goal in the first phase of infrastructure development within the country is to pave the way for international bandwidth transmission between border gateways.
In this phase more than 20 TIC’s international gateways are connected together by Aryacell network which provides the possibility of border to border transmission up to several Tera bits per second using latest OTN/DWDM 100 gbps technology.
This phase is currently in operation and ready to provide service in most international gateways.In the second phase, the network will be developed at country-level and connected to IP centers in major cities such as Tehran, Mashhad, Shiraz and Tabriz to provide bandwidth transmission in high capacity.
Aryacell network with the cooperation of three big companies:
- Tavanir state company as the network owner;
- Aryacell private company as the investor, executor and operator;
- TIC state company as the licensee and supreme supervisor;
- provides band width transit with Flexibility of Private Company (Aryacell) & Power of State Company (TIC)
- The only private company in Iran can connect you to 7 neighboring countries and Persian Gulf with the lowest latency and reasonable pricing
- Open to negotiate for short term and long term business and cooperation
- provides from 10 gbps to some Tbps over the OTN-DWDM 100 gbps Technology